Discover tips for cooking without common allergens like corn, soy, and dairy, along with delicious comfort food recipes!
In this to-the-point guide, you’ll find substitutes for common ingredients like corn syrup, butter, and soy sauce – that actually work! In addition to tips for cooking around all sorts of food allergies, it also provides yummy sweet and savory recipes like:
- “Corn”bread Muffins (without corn!)
- Cream of Mushroom + Chicken Soup (don’t worry about MSG – chicken-free option too!)
- Festive Cranberry Salad (holiday favorite that’s free from gluten, dairy, and so much more!)
- Fried Okra (no cornmeal or egg required)
- Dairy-Free Apple Crisp (without butter OR oats!)
- And more!
Just think of how much money you’ll save by making your own allergy-friendly foods at home, using relatively common ingredients. 🙂
33 pages. You will receive both PDF and ePub files!